The most frequently used systems-built technology today is the panelized building system. A panelized building system is a form of construction in which all components of a house are prefabricated at a climate-controlled factory, and then shipped to the building site for construction. In most instances, the builder can have a weather-tight shell within a couple of days.
Panelization is commonly used in most homes wall, floor and sometimes roof panels. Choosing a panelized building system allows for completely customized home designs that will fit virtually any need or design.
Benefits of panelization:
- Built faster than stick-built homes
- Reduce or eliminate costly delays
- Weather damage during construction minimal, if any
- Engineered precision to highest quality
- Green Building– Less waste generated
There are many building techniques and styles of panelized homes, some of which add numerous extra benefits to choosing systems-built homes. At Harvest Homes panelization building systems create unique homes that are structural battleships for typical stick builders.
Additional benefits with Harvest Homes building system:
- Unlimited design flexibility
- Structural integrity – built Code Compliant to according snow/wind loads
- Can be matched with any foundation type
- Easy on-site assembly – perfect for remote site building, such as Martha Vineyard
- In house services to promote qualified builders in local areas
- Provide ultimate energy efficiencies using insulated sheathing on our panels
Whether building a coastal home, primary residence, commercial structure or even a home addition, Harvest Homes building system allows for numerous benefits of systems building without the set backs of conventional built homes. Get started today by choosing Harvest Homes!